Monday, 1 October 2012

Preliminary Task Action Plan

For my first task, I am going to identify the generic conventions of student/college magazines. I will create a mind map to show my research on an A3 piece of paper and will take a picture of it, or scan it, and then I will post it on my blog.

I will also analyse in detail a front cover and the contents page of a student magazine and then I will take a picture or scan this and then post it onto my blog.

Conduct a focus group to establish what the student audience wants from the new magazine so that I can use this information to develop my magazine front cover so that it will appeal to students.

I will use the findings from my research and analysis (from the magazines that I have analysed and and produce and mock up of a front cover and the contents page.

I will then begin to design the front cover and continue working on this magazine until it is completed and meets the design brief and appeals to the target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment